The Scientist's View

1.01.2007

CAVEMEN




Inspired by my friend, Jim, who is on the Renegades, I have initiated my own blog which is entitled "The Scientst's View ".


This blog will be oriented largely around daily matters with a dash of science. I am, by training, a geneticist - so I will digress from time to time on molecular genetics. Which, if you know some of the basics, is shockingly interesting.


Additionally, I possess the "obsessed with weather" (a.k.a. OWW) gene which is shared by a large number of other homos. However, not as gay as this weather queen . I will offer up tidbits of weather fun and trivia from time to time.


For my first post, we'll start off on a football theme! There appears to be a newly minted type of homo - and this has definitely piqued our collective interest: The caveman. I am presenting the Chicago Bear's star linebacker Brian Urlacher as a textbook example of a caveman.

Delicious.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home