The Scientist's View

3.01.2007

Insomnia fun...

I get insomnia from time to time. Generally it happens on Tues or Wed mornings - I am a little behind this week.

Anyhoo - When sitting up at 4am trying to figure out how to entertain myself, I sometime surf CL for fun and festive items. I tend to share these with a fellow rugger C.B. who has an appreciation for the folk art that can arise from anonymous CL postings:

Some CL examples from Montana that I enjoyed:

Title:

fat boy with tight ass - 28

(now that has a certain ring to it)


Another title:

bottom and top looking for 3rd top - 24

(clearly they have had too much meth...or they have a toy around)



My recent new favorite:

rocker tonight bi-guy - 38

looking to play tonight. must be decreet!!!!!! send pic for reply i might be at the strip club next to the pilot truck stop tonight. look for keys chained to wallet. say hi and will see. better to send pic for reply first

(he had an attached picture which made this pure poetry - sadly i cannot post it, but search Montana M4M using Rocker and it will pop right up)


During my quick survey of the current Montana M4M scene on CL, I did note a much more folksy approach to scoring a man than here in the East. Its nice to see that some gentlemen on the prowl still mind their manners!

I also happened to find (with nice pic) (search: Ronan) -

Any studs around here? Country boy here.. - 28
I am 28 , 6'5", 240 inshape tall cute white football jock built beefy very very masculine str8 bi guy. very down to earth. Hung."

*sigh*

I'm looking forward to another bout of insomnia to check out the M4M scene in other fly-over states on CL. Who knows what other little nuggets are loitering about CL in the red states out there???

2 Comments:

At 5:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

come snuggle over here next time you cant fall asleep

 
At 5:40 PM, Blogger Michael said...

that last one sounded fun...but is probably just as screwed up as any of the other ones...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home