The Scientist's View

2.11.2007

Blowoff was a blast!!!



Jimbo had a little get-together at his pad before Blowoff. I popped in early and we gossiped some. The other queens rolled in for cocktails and chat around 10:30-ish.
Jimbo's pad was knee-deep with gay bloggers - all together in the mothership on Vermont Avenue, "The Miss Jimbo".

Weather Woof (a.k.a. The Barometer) and I had a nice tete-a-tete about which weather channel anchors were cute, and he roped me into going to Blowoff.

I actually had a really fun time and wished that I could have stayed all night. There was some of the dreaded Logan bitch queen factor there (which got worse as the night wore on and I witnessed one Very Unpleasant Queen (VUQ) stamping her cha-cha heels and tossing attitude at the coat check person - those ghettoized queens really need to learn some fucking manners). I really liked the woofy "alterna-bear" groove (Jimbo's apt description). I might have to go back for the March Blowoff.

This picture of Bode Miller reminded me of alot of the sexy bear meat hanging around Blowoff.

BTW - I was told last night that I am not posting enough bear studs - so I will try to throw them in the mix.

In other news, Angry Hole (one of my Atlanta Rugger friends) is coming into DC on the weekend of March 10th. That should be good times- Angry is such good people and apparently a Renegades favorite as he and Ginger Bear were quite busy when the Bucks were up for a match against the Renegades in October.

1 Comments:

At 9:58 AM, Blogger buff said...

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOF. Blowoff, as always, is a blast.

The next scheduled one in March should not disappoint.

I vote for more bear stud pix.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home