The Scientist's View

2.17.2007

Shameless photo swipe

Some Saturday morning fun courtesy of Ginger Bear a.k.a. ATLpeanut from whom I swiped these pix. For all you ginger and bear loving men, Ginger Bear is your fantasy come to earth. Also, he is a complete doll and plays for the Altanta Bucks (rugby). Note that Angry Hole is the daddy version of Ginger Bear (also a rugger) and Angry will be in town the weekend of March 10th. I'm thinking we'll have Jimbo bring in some of his bear loving friends, Seamus McStebbins and I will get some of the rugby bitches out and we can have a little mixer to welcome A.H. into town. Since A.H. has been in a drought, I am hoping that one of you D.C. men can help him get his sexual mojo back.


1 Comments:

At 5:12 PM, Blogger Michael said...

I volunteer...and its my birthday, so I think he should comply.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home