The Scientist's View

3.11.2007

Fun Bitch Session quotes

The Blade has an insert that has the Bitch Session edited by Bitch Boy. There were a couple fun ones during the past few weeks.


I'm so glad I came out 20 years ago when we were all fun, drunken whores. Today's drugged-out, catty gym queens scare the crap out of me.

Earlier this month I went on a trip to London and Paris hoping to get away from all the nasty D.C. queens and meet some nice Europeans. But what happens? I end up running into D.C. queen after D.C. queen. What's a guy have to do to get away from your bitches?
Bitch Boy responds: Go to Baltimore.

You have been going to the same bars with the same people for the last 10 years. Don't tell me you have grown.

2 Comments:

At 7:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I quit reading Bitch Boy a couple of years ago because it was too depressing. Is everyone out there that shallow?

But those were funny....thanks.

 
At 9:38 PM, Blogger Amy Bouck said...

Ah... feels good to laugh! thanks, Mattie ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home