The Scientist's View

3.08.2007

Where is Matt Sanchez on the Kinsey Scale?

Joe.My.God has a virtual interview with Matt Sanchez (via e-mail) and I have a short excerpt that is revealing:


JMG: What do you think of Ann Coulter, especially regarding her "faggot" remark at CPAC? What did Ann say to you?

SANCHEZ: I, personally wouldn't have used the word faggot in public like that. That said, Ann made a joke and that's just what she does. I wouldn't want her right to speak breeched in any way. The complaints from all these pissed off people is hilarious. I know Ann gets a kick out of being a provocateur, and these hissyfits will probably figure in her next article.


It may be hilarious to Matt. As you will see in his interview - not really sure he identifies as gay at a cerebral level (at a visceral level, he clearly has identified as gay). Thanks to Joe.My.God for sharing this!

1 Comments:

At 5:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think he's like one of the lower wards in New Orleans: A TOTAL MESS!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home