The Scientist's View

9.22.2007

Beach Holiday

At long last, a beach holiday.

Children, it has come to pass that I have finally gotten my East Coast Fall beach holiday. I grew up fishing with my dad at the beach in the Fall and we would also go for long weekends at the beach with the whole family.

Blue skies, warm temps and two of my favorites will be with me this weekend. Of course, everyone knows Jimbo. Also making a hit and run appearance will be my ski buddy, Delicate Flower. DF has the unfortunate problem that no one thinks he is gay...I still don't. So I told him he is going to have to work on projecting his gayness....he promised to unleash the "hair burner"....before DF was a respected economist, this girl was like Truvy in Steel Magnolias...burning hair and dishing gossip.

Here is the forecast:

Tonight: Partly cloudy, with a low around 65. South wind 6 to 8 mph becoming west.

Sunday: Sunny, with a high near 77. North wind between 10 and 13 mph.

Sunday Night: Clear, with a low around 55. North wind between 6 and 8 mph.

Monday: Sunny, with a high near 79. North wind around 9 mph becoming southeast.

Monday Night: Mostly clear, with a low around 64.

Tuesday: Sunny, with a high near 81.


So if you are in Rehoboth, look for the furry (Jimbo and DF) and fairy (me) combo to be tearing up Poodle Beach.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home