The Scientist's View

1.21.2007

What queen would wear this?


I do enjoy fashion. Sometimes things are put on the runway that are just wrong and I have attached a sample of this. Leggings for men are not edgy, not adventurous, not playful, they are just plain wrong. This trend fell flat for women last year....women don't wear leggings except for very narrow and specific cases.

I doubt anyone would wear this outfit in its current form - but I bet if you slapped an A&F logo on it, those ghettoized Logan queens would be wearing it to Halo and tossing attitude.

The jacket does look pretty nice!

1 Comments:

At 2:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

With our big thighs, you will never see ruggers wearing tights.

I gave up wearing tights in high school when I did a Live-Action Role-Playing event as a White Hand Orc - in tights!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home