The Scientist's View

2.23.2007

About Me

I got a post earlier in the week that I should not be anonymous.

I had a little About Me blurb on the upper right corner, but I went fucking around with my HTML code (which is proper code and not hacker HTML) so I will need some advanced assistance to plug the About Me variable which calls a new page (Google calls the information from some other location - it is not hard coded). I also lost my color banner at the top because google uses .gif files as increments of color and tiles them to make fields of color (but I cannot find where they keep the list of the .gif files) - so I suspect I will just have to hard code my personal info somewhere on the right column for a quick fix.

But in the interim.

I am a scientist. Call me Dr. Fag.
I am a green party member.
I'm in my mid 30s.
I live in Takoma.
I play on the Renegades, like to fish and hike and ski, and I read alot.
I do alot of cooking and testing new recipes on Bubba.
And I am one of the many Gay Weather Geeks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home