The Scientist's View

3.26.2007

Beefcake

Weatherwoof always comments if there has been a lag in the posting of beef. What's up with that? Don't like my written content??
So Mr. Barometer - here is some flesh.....I'm in a hockey-kind of mood this morning. Perhaps it was my trip to the Midwest and all the corn fed boys.


Luc Robitaille from the LA Kings.


Rick Dipietro


Raitis Ivanans is kicking someone's ass....



Some fur for Jimbo - Martin St. Louis


Nick Youngquest - Aussie Rugger who is posing nekked for charity.



And children - click here for more of these fine rugby boys!




And saving the best for last - Matt Cooper. JFC - that is a hot caveman!

2 Comments:

At 6:07 PM, Blogger Mike said...

mmmhmmm.
Now you doin what you do best.
Beefcake!
Good God, what I could do to Nick Youngquest.

 
At 1:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wharf! I like your rants AND your beefcake posts. Is it NHL finals beard-growing time yet?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home