The Scientist's View

5.10.2007

Some people at United Suck Donkey Dix

In the spirit of Jimbo's Donkey Dix columns, I have two particular people I wish to add which are employees at United.

I hope that United has a scanner for blogs looking for negative content. Cause here are two people they need to FIRE.

First person is Mrs. T Smith. That was on her name tag. Not Mrs. Smith nor Teresa Smith (or whatever her first name might be) but Mrs. T Smith. She "works" the counter at United at National Airport.

So I was going for a job interview in Iowa two weeks ago and I get the airport 1.75 hours before my flight (or one and three quarters hours). I had to check in because the company travel agent DID NOT put my frequent flier number on the reservation.

Side bitch: Our corporate travel agents refuse to put my frequent flier number on my reservations for work. Why? Each time I use them, the grant is billed 30 bucks for them NOT to do something. They suck Donkey Dix too.

Anyways, I was going to get checked in early and work on my presentation that I had to give (which went great). Well Mrs. T Smith was in the last hour of her shift, was not happy about being there and her helper had gone on his break for an hour. So for the coach class people, there was only 1 person helping at the counter for one hour. And guess who sat at that counter for one hour waiting for help? Yup, little ol me just needed her to type some strokes on her computer, put me in the system and give me my ticket. Not only did Mrs. T Smith only help 2 people in one hour. One of them was a brother that she pulled out of line and helped immediately - it was so blatant as to be unavoidable in its message. She would not give people their luggage tags. She was eating the whole time. She was talking on the phone. She would disappear in back.

Think about this...you stand for one hour (in new wingtips - I needed to stretch them out) waiting for Mrs. T Smith. Watching her eat. Watching her toss excessive amounts of attitude when someone tried to get her attention. She helped 2 people.

Well finally shift change came and Ana Morales (I think was her name) was the shift supervisor or something like that. She came out and took care of 6 people in 10 minutes. Including me.

Mrs T Smith sux the worst Donkey Dix ever.

I did make my flight and I got cruised by Denny Hastert. Bubba has always said that he was a homo. Well I was wearing my tight jeans, and former Speaker Hastert's eyes were on them.

The second person at United who sux Donkey Dix has no name. I say that because he had the pin for the name tag on his sweater but the actual name tag had long ago fallen off.

Why not take the pin out you asswipe? It is so INCREDIBLY unprofessional to do that. So ghetto. I encountered this paragon of professionalism on the return Chicago to National flight. Big plane and lots of people. Well I am carrying a garment bag for my suit and pressed shirts and such and I ask him to hang it up.

You would have thought I was treating him like a porter. I got "the look" and a snort of disgust that there was nowhere to hang up bags. SO I did what I did on the outbound flight, I hung my bag up on an empty rack behind the last seat in first class. The very nice and professional flight crew on the outbound flight said that I could put it there. Well not only does this paragon of professionalism touch me (he tapped me on the shoulder) but tells me that this empty rack is for first class only and I would have to fold my garment bag up and put it in an overhead bin.

Let me get this straight. On a flight from Chicago to Washington DC, there is no place for a person to hang up their bag of pressed clothes???? Are you fucking kidding me????

Good thing my interview was over and I was returning home so some added wrinkles never hurt.

Paragon of professionalism sux big donkey dix too.

Does anyone know where I can write a letter asking for these two people to be officially reprimanded. I don't want anything from United other than to have these people's performance noted and put into their permanent record.

Had I not flown United many times before, I would have sworn off this airline as racist and arrogant. Not how you want to treat someone who flies regularly and pays full fare and has choices of which airline to fly. So please leave me a comment if you can tell me an inside way to ensure that Mrs. T Smith and the paragon of Professionalism will be disciplined.

1 Comments:

At 12:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

>>>"I got cruised by Denny Hastert"

Eeeew.

United's website even Sux Donkey Dick, because you can't backtrack to a reasonably short URL:

http://faq.ua2go.com/display/4/kb/atr/index.asp?form=%20customerrelationsForm&tab=atr&c=12&cpc=WnaqDcP5KrMu623S1OA64DwwrR4UyhK6fv2ylkXXS&cid=1&r=0.3290522

That's the contact customer relations page, by the way. You can navigate to it from the 'Customer Service' link in the uppper right hand corner of www.united.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home