The Scientist's View

4.24.2007

Radio Interview




HI All -

I had a quick little radio interview last night with Radiogay.ca - its an internet streaming radio station. I was interviewed about my Orientation vs. Preference blog I posted a while back.


I talked with Herman Nilsson and Chris Chang for their show Unglued! which will be on the air this week on Thursday night at 9:30pm Eastern time. Radiogay is in Vancouver and their schedule is shown in Pacific time. Radiogay.ca is easy to stream through iTunes - I listen to the station all afternoon at work. A very eclectic mix.

In other news, the boys were all back together again last night with me playing mother hen. Chaka and the Young Lovers visited for cards and for Chicken Panang. I gave this recpie two tries and it was good both times.

J&J were my guinea pigs on Sunday - they loved it. And now the gay gaggle has endorsed it as well. Recipe to follow this week - deceptively simple to make. I paired it with jasmine rice for a totally Thai experience.

We also played a quick round of Hearts with Delicate Flower pulling out the win (29), I was in second place (86), and the final hand I shot the moon to put Chaka and Bubba over 100 (both tied with 106). PnJ stopped by whilst we were playing and he was fetching in a nice pink tie. DF was not so shabby in his corporate attire. I worked from home yesterday and had on ratty khaki cut-offs and rugby T-shirt. Chaka was fetching as always in jeans and a nice collared shirt.

Drag queen name of the night (we are on a drag queen kick lately):

Bubbles du Pop

Well I have to travel to Iowa later this week for a quick visit to Des Moines. I might not be blogging much for the next few days. But I'll fill ya'll in on the goings on here if I have the chance late in the weekend.

I just might take some action photos of a Des Moines drag show to share.

1 Comments:

At 7:44 AM, Blogger Mike said...

Look at you, getting all "Don Imus" on us. How did you get an interview on the radio? Curious minds want to know. That's cool!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home