The Scientist's View

4.21.2007

Weekly beef comes in a different flavor.

Hi All....I fell in a google hole this morning looking at drag queens performing in Midwestern bars. I happen to find a rich trove of images from a bar in Des Moines called The Garden Nightclub. Sorry Hot Mama....no Daniel Craig this week.




Mama after three cosmos!



Love it!



This is how Jimbo looks Sunday morning after Blowoff!




Chaka and me all dolled up for a night on the town!




I am NOT making some pink ass drink!



Delicate Flower's alter ego - a boozed-up hooker in a nurse's outfit!



Miss Champagne Showers - what a GREAT name!




Now that is my kind of angel!

2 Comments:

At 4:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Again, for those of you used to Southern High Drag, the further north you go in this country the worse it gets. What did you call it yesterday..."booger drag"?

This is because the further north you go the less ladylike the real women get, so the drag queens have no role models to emulate.

 
At 2:36 PM, Blogger Mike said...

AHHHHHH!!! That is just wrong.
You hit the nail on the head Jimbo...I think theres some truth to that.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home