The Scientist's View

6.12.2007

Caption contest

Jimbo had some festive pics from DC pride on his blog and he highlighted one that needed a little caption. I have re-posted the picture here and I'll send 20 bucks to the person with the best caption. The judging will be done by Bubba.

The picture you see is Jimbo in the arms of some woofy top. To the right of the happy duo are two people in the background, Bubba is in the orange shirt and I am to his right in the plaid shorts. I have no idea what I was thinking when I was making that face, but this picture is perfect for a caption.

Leave in the comment section and the winner will be decided on Sunday.

3 Comments:

At 1:31 PM, Blogger Mike said...

you look adorable standing back there in this picture...love the expression.

 
At 8:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

As Steve grabs his ass, Brad just realizes why Steve wanted to bring the wives and kids on a family DC vacation THIS weekend!

 
At 10:52 AM, Blogger buff said...

That's a really sweet photo. Like I always say, big hairy muscle bear hugs are the best. WOOF.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home