The Scientist's View

6.03.2007

Butch and the Colonel - Hostesses with the mostesses

One problem with selling my truck is that I have limited mobility to the outer reaches of town (i.e. the burbs). One of my treats last Fall when I had my truck, was going over to Butch and the Colonel's to watch football and play DOA4 on Xbox. And I am shocked how competitive Butch can be. Lots of F-bombs and trash talking like:
"Girl, I just fucking beat your tired little ass". I miss my DOA4 days on Sunday.

Anyways, Butch and the Colonel hosted a fab little soiree last evening for the rugby team. Their house is PERFECT for entertaining and the rugby boys came ready for some entertainment. B and W (from my Feb 25th entry) pulled up just as we did - my favorite straight duo - they could honestly make a Simple Life show out of these two. B is South African and W grew up in St. Louis and they met last fall on the rugby pitch - but now you'd think they have known each other forever. Plus they can hold their own with the homos which makes them super fab. On the way to B&Cs manse, Bubba and I picked up MakersMark and PnJ from the gay ghetto. PnJ looked fetching in royal blue and MakersMark had these fab khaki shorts on with a little bulldog pattern stitched in (think preppy) and bottle of vodka. He looked ready for an evening at the Kennedy compound in Hyannis. We all gabbed on the way over to B&Cs about one of our favorite topics, MakersMark's dating life.

OK - sorry for jumping around a bit - we are back at B&Cs making our debut. Twan was looking so SKINNY. Hugh Heffner looked dapper in a cute little collared shirt and shorts that made his box look outrageous! Delicate Flower looked cute as always in a summery outfit and Shaggy was sunburned from laying out in his Florida print banana hammock on his porch - a dangerous proposition when living in Falls Church. The Colonel had a really nice shirt on and Butch looked great!

Drinks, drinks, drinks and lots of hamburgers and hot dogs. Everyone was in a festive mood. I got to catch up with alot of people I have not seen is quite awhile (since I spent alot of time looking for a job this Spring). It will be sad to move to Iowa - I will miss all of my DC rugby mates. But there is hope!! Apparently those drinks were strong because, as Bubba noted, half the team is going to road trip out to visit us in Iowa!

People started filtering out at the sun went down. And that meant it was time - for XBox!!! The gayest of the group tried Twan's ultra-gay dance game and then Butch threw in DOA4. The time for F-bombs and ass-kicking had arrived. After a few warm-up rounds, Butch and I teamed up against "The Breeders". These two heteros then experienced the beat down of "Gay Power". The fags kicked some straight ass in tag team DOA4. And kicked it again. And again. It was a virutal hetero-bashing hate crime. And it was in front of their wives - I was so thrilled that I popped a little chub! Go Gay Power!

Alas, all good things must come to an end. We had to leave B&Cs amid many kisses, dropped off MakersMark in the gay ghetto, and then Bubba and I headed home to watch some of this season's Sopranos On Demand. I am WAY behind and hoping to catch up today so I can see the finale tonight!

4 Comments:

At 10:46 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The Sopranos finale is this coming Sunday - June 10. (Of course - unlikely gay trauma! - it's on at teh same time as the Tonys!)I don't want to give anything away, but at the rate they are going it seems unlikely there will ever be a reunion show - since there won't be anyone left alive!

 
At 12:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Uh...W is hardly acceptable for a nickname...I would prefer something like Hot Hetro Boy but I will let you decide that!

 
At 2:32 PM, Blogger Michael said...

um, hate to tell you, but your nickname is sharkboy

 
At 5:07 PM, Blogger The Scientist's View said...

I always called him Sharkbite

 

Post a Comment

<< Home