The Scientist's View

7.23.2007

From Des Moines M4M Missed Connections

Bubba was trolling the net and found this entry under M4M missed connections in Des Moines on Craigslist:



Dahls on Beaver - m4m - 43
Date: 2007-07-11, 10:41PM CDT

You were getting into a green jeep, with washington (DC) plates. I was getting out of a green ford. You looked at me, I looked at you. I was wearing a white shirt with brown stripes. You had to wait for a car in front of you and I looked at you in your mirror, and you were looking at me. YOU ARE HOT! Care to chat sometime?


Bubba could not figure out which one he was talking about. I informed Bubba that it MUST be him because I don't go trolling grocery store parking lots *snap*.

4 Comments:

At 3:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

you boys just got it going on. Des Moines will never be the same :)

 
At 5:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

At least he was courteous to inquire via a CL Missed connection. Given your previous experience in so far in DM, he could have been dragged out of the jeep and attacked.

IS their something in the DM water I should know about?

 
At 4:07 PM, Blogger Mike said...

No! We never got to have that drink...and I am not driving out to some square state to have it now. Please let me know when you guys are back here so we can at least have that one last beer we talked about.
Good luck in Iowa.

 
At 1:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well at least Bubba hasn't resorted to rest stops - yet.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home